Hotel earned €20,000 selling power from hydroelectric turbine to national grid
Excess green energy provided The Falls Hotel in Co Clare with an income when it was shut due to Covid-19 restrictions
Julie Carr has worked in Media for over 20 years, with experience in television production, PR, print, advertising and digital media.
- The sky’s the limit for high-flying Marco
- Burren Ecotourism Network to launch ‘Solar Meitheal’ project
- Agrifood festival in Burren hailed huge success
- Burren Food Fayre to showcase some of Clare’s finest producers
- Burren ‘Winterage’ festival to take place last week of October
- The Burren is named as Irelands best place to holiday in 2022!
- New love for Lisdoonvarna matchmaking thanks to film!?
- Is Sustainability Finally Getting Sexy?
- Hotel earned €20,000 selling power from hydroelectric turbine to national grid
- People of the Burren
- Fermanagh Herald – Sustainability
- Lonely Planet Article