finally getting sexy?
Forget old eco-tourism stereotypes.
Covid has prompted a step-change in sustainable travel, and both holidaymakers and brands are jumping on board.
Read more below…
Julie Carr has worked in Media for over 20 years, with experience in television production, PR, print, advertising and digital media.
- The sky’s the limit for high-flying Marco
- Burren Ecotourism Network to launch ‘Solar Meitheal’ project
- Agrifood festival in Burren hailed huge success
- Burren Food Fayre to showcase some of Clare’s finest producers
- Burren ‘Winterage’ festival to take place last week of October
- The Burren is named as Irelands best place to holiday in 2022!
- New love for Lisdoonvarna matchmaking thanks to film!?
- Is Sustainability Finally Getting Sexy?
- Hotel earned €20,000 selling power from hydroelectric turbine to national grid
- People of the Burren
- Fermanagh Herald – Sustainability
- Lonely Planet Article